oh where do i start guys. First of all thought hotel was lovely and loved the staff. after 2 days we thought differently. There was no privacy what so ever there was cctv night vision camera on the balcony and i understand for safety but i have never experienced any cctv on balconys in any hotel in ny resort in the past. I also feel the cameras in the hall way and balconys were not used for safety by the 'security guard' as pervy coments were made on what we were doing the night before. Its a bit rediculous that it is a 24 hour bar but you are not aloud any music, any above whisper talking or laughing. I understand you need to respect the other guests but feel that some people staying in the hotel got the run of the place but others didnt (younger people) or people that stayed upstairs in the appartments. Pictures of rooms wasnt what the appartments look like which isnt made clear as it is like a box. Our balcony door did not shut properly which meant the air con would turn off. air con btw is a rip off 130 euros for air con and safe which we found out other people paid less. The room does not come with a do not desturb sign so maids just walk in your room in the morning and clean around whether your in bed of on the toilet like my friend was. Very noisy and mop like a line on the floor? If were being quiet coming in at night then they should be quiet through the day as this is a party resort. antonio the 'security guard'/bar man will not allow you to sit in you own room with other hotel guests and will keep knocking on the door untill you let him in. we heard on of the rooms had a cockroach problem aswell jsut to put that in there too. thank goodness we found that out on our last day. Just found antonio very rude if you were not including him and would make life very difficult for you. Just found it very unfair that we paid the same amount of money as all the other guests but felt as though i was on a school trip. Did not feel we were being 'roudy' or 'loud' or 'rude' but was treated like this because we were speaking. Also transfer to hotel was 3 hours on a bus with no air con. Apart from this had an amazing holiday but would never return to this hotel or recomend it for anyone wanting a typical malia drinking holiday as are descriminated. all the other staff members are lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drossia Palms, located in down town Malia Crete, is not just your regular three star hotel; In addition to a top-quality accommodation standard, Drossia Palms offers excellent guest services as well as a perfect, inviting home from home on your summer holidays in Malia Crete. The 31 upgraded rooms and studios of Drossia Palms are situated amidst a delightful garden where all facilities and common areas are centred: an extensive swimming pool with adjacent sun terrace and gorgeous palm tree garden, our snack bar that serves breakfast, meals and refreshments all day long and a relaxing lounge area with internet corner and free Wi-Fi internet access. Drossia Palms' excellent location close to Malia's entertainment district and steps away from Malia's central beach strip easily allows you to explore the interesting area of Malia by foot: Enjoy our delightful sandy beaches, visit the unique archaeological site and the cozy Old Town of Malia with its romantic taverns. And last but not least, dive into the awesome nightlife scene of Down Town Malia. We hope to welcome you soon at Drossia Palms for a wonderful holiday in Malia Crete! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Drossia Palms Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drossia Palms Apartments Hotel Malia
- Drossia Palms Apartments Malia, Crete