We spend there one week during summer in 2009. The hotel isn't new, and for sure needs to be renovated, bathrooms especially. The main advantage of the hotel is the location.
Although the city - Malia isn not the best place to be in all island, the hotel has good location...close to the sea, with private, sandy and clean beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sirens Beach & Village are conveniently nestled between Heraklion and Agio Nikolaos, making it an ideal location for excursions throughout the island. A short walking distance from the town of Malia and just 3km from the archeological Minoan Palace site. Accommodation ranges from contemporary elegance (Sirens Beach) to traditional Cretan architecture (Sirens Village). Complemented with the warmth of Cretan hospitality and the tastes of local and European cuisine, Sirens Beach & Village promise a memorable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Club Calimera Sirens Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Calimera Sirens Beach Hotel Malia
- Calimera Sirens Beach Malia
- Club Calimera Sirens Beach Malia, Crete