“fantastic family taverna” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Newcastle upon tyne England
“fantastic family taverna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Once again we visited tot lotto taverna in malia old village which we have been doing for the last 12 yrs fantastic food every visit great atmosphere christos and his family welcome you back as if you are family we look forward to visit every year to spend time with them this year was no exception we ate there I think at least 5 times over the course of our holiday . They have even created beautiful table tops so artistic , dont miss a visit to toto lottos if you visit malia they will make you feel so special and you will sample great food

• Polish first
Dewsbury, United Kingdom
“What a treat!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Found this place nestled in the Old Town and boy what a find!!

Had an amazing welcome by this very traditional family run restaurant. I dined twice here in one week her with my daughter and both times were just wonderful.

I ordered the Mousaka (on both ocassions) and I can absoloutley recommend it!!

Wouldn't hesitate in returning again and again.

• Visited June 2014
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Great little place tucked away in Old Town Malia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Have eaten here lots of times over the years (been to Crete a lot). Really nice little place, great food and the square it's located in is lovely.

Visited August 2013
Chester, United Kingdom
“Good to go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I made a point of eating agpain this year at Toto Lotto having done so initially last year. Once again Christos and his family were more than welcoming. It really is in a lovely setting, but as all the seating is outside it needs to be a warm evening, which they weren't all in May this year!
We had the mixed Greek dish which was tasty and had an interesting mix of Greek dishes together on one plate to share. My only issue is that there are both hot and cold foods within the dish which tend to contrast, and can all end up cold, but perhaps that's the way the Greeks eat them!! Christos brought us some sweet, and the traditional Raki which he shared with me to my great delight. Toto Lotto should be viewed as an eating experience rather than simply a restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We went to this restaurant 2 years ago when we stayed in Malia, and returned this year while staying in Hersonissos. I am so glad we did, the food is excellent and very reasonably priced. The setting is in a villiage square and is beautiful. I will definatley go back when we visit Crete in August.