We were a family of five who stayed a week during half term holidays in October. Thoroughly enjoyed the hotel and were pleased we were on half board basis. Location is superb and beaches were clean and not busy. Hotel is basic but linen and towels changed every day. Food was a little repetitive and bland but was plentiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel was designed and built by the owner/architect Georgios Tsamandouras in 1990. Now, 25 years later, his whole family is runing the business and it has adopted all needs of the modern traveller. In about 15,000 square meters of rich plantation, you will find our 135 rooms, the main building with the front derk, lobby, main bar and restaurant, 2 pools, children playground, children club, gym, free parking space and 2 tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kyknos Beach Hotel & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyknos Beach Hotel And Bungalows
- Kyknos Beach Resort
- Kyknos Beach Hotel & Bungalows Malia, Crete