This was my second holiday in Malia and decided to stay at the Primavera again as we loved it so much last year, arrived in the evening and got a massive hug off Nikos (he had remembered us) which was lovely, greeted with free cocktails and taken to our room. There is a small super market right next to apartments which is great to get food and water for room and is cheap. 5min walk to the beach from apartments and we were only 15 euros each for sunbeds for the 2weeks which was good. We ate at Oscars bar within Primavera mostly every morning for breakfast and every night for supper - food is amazing and cheap!! Also got BBQ's on a sunday which was ace, free bar and food for 20euros, food was really good too!! Rooms were cleaned nearly every day, always spotless, clean sheets and clean towels given, if you ever needed anything Nikos would help out no bother!!
We would also pre drink at the bar in Primavera before going on the strip, Oscars provide proper drink so would be pissed before going on strip which helped (saved euros), there was always a security guard at the front, his name was Yanis, he always made sure you got back to your room okay and was never any problem always felt safe. All i can say is for going here twice it is the best place in Malia to stay for a holiday, the owners make you feel at home, Nikos and Maria are the best, i highly recommend staying here. I'm sure i will be back again!! xx
- Also Known As:
- Primavera Beach Malia Hotel
- Primavera Beach Malia Hotel Malia
- Primavera Beach Studios & Apartments Malia, Crete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Primavera Beach in Malia Crete welcomes youNo matter how many bad decisions you'll make while you're in Malia Crete, you can rest assured that you made at least one good one. By choosing to stay at the Primavera Beach hotel you're getting a true Malia Experience at the absolutely best value. The Primavera Beach Malia, located just off Malia's Beach Road, features 27 studios and apartment-like accommodations with fully equipped kitchenettes and private bathrooms, a courtyard pool complete with outdoor bar, meeting space and fun sun deck with sweeping music and great drinks. Not only do we offer freebies like free Wi-Fi and PS3, the Primavera beach is also situated right in the middle of the action... and perfectly poised to help you get some. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Primavera Beach Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.