Hi, were just back from our holiday here. All the staff here are amazing and so friendly, they can't do enough for you, they are so down to earth and lovely to be around.
The hotel is situated perfect for the strip, shops and the beach.
Our group of 8 was mixed age group but we still loved everything about it, we all had so much fun.
We upgraded and paid 10 euros to go half board and the food was amazing and well worth it.
The rooms are really nice too and everything is kept so clean.
Loved this place and would highly recommend primavera be your 1st choice when coming to Malia.
Hope will see you all again soon, love Michelle (meesh) xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Primavera Beach in Malia Crete welcomes youNo matter how many bad decisions you'll make while you're in Malia Crete, you can rest assured that you made at least one good one. By choosing to stay at the Primavera Beach hotel you're getting a true Malia Experience at the absolutely best value. The Primavera Beach Malia, located just off Malia's Beach Road, features 27 studios and apartment-like accommodations with fully equipped kitchenettes and private bathrooms, a courtyard pool complete with outdoor bar, meeting space and fun sun deck with sweeping music and great drinks. Not only do we offer freebies like free Wi-Fi and PS3, the Primavera beach is also situated right in the middle of the action... and perfectly poised to help you get some. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Primavera Beach Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primavera Beach Malia Hotel Malia
- Primavera Beach Studios & Apartments Malia, Crete