“Avoid like the plague!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #51 of 61 Restaurants in Malia
Cuisines: English
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
“Avoid like the plague!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Did not like this place at all! The PRs are horrible. They wont let you pass them, using their arms to block the road and even man handling you. When you politely decline they tell you to [--] off and are very rude about the way you look etc.
on the one occasion we did go in and have their drink offer the drinks are so watered down and im sure the shots we were given were just cranberry juice!
Would not waste my money in this place!
The PRs never give up, never leave you alone.
I would NOT recommend this bar!

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“AWFUL!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

After a few days of constant badgering from the PR staff, blocking the street so we couldn't pass, being aggressive and calling me and my friends "difficult" we decided that we would have one drink here, god knows what possessed us as the service was terrible and the alcoholic drinks we ordered were watered down so much you could barely taste the mixer nevermind the alcoholic! After this we never went in again and were swore at on a few occasions! Would NOT recommend! Save your money and avoid!

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Love/hate with the bar man!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Haha do you know what I liked all the staff here, great laugh. The PR staff are not too pushy. It's almost at the top end of the strip so nice to start there. One of the bar guys would light my shots for me, gave me a few more for free. He would give me shots and then complain that I was loud when I was drunk! Haha. I pretended to cry and he gave me more- winning :). The lads got on well with the DJ but too much of a ladies man for me. I say DJ- he just played Youtube through the speakers but you could choose what you wanted which made some happy, but that meant some songs you had to sit and listen to were naff!

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Cold food, slow service, would not recommend.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Ate here with my partner.

Like everyone else, we were sold the restaurant by the offer of either a free drink or free starter.

Once inside, we ordered drinks - 1 Coke and 1 Sprite - this was not actual Coke of Sprite, but actually cheap alternatives of both, despite being advertised as genuine. They were actuakly very similar to Panda Pops.

We ordered our free started or garlic bread and onion rings - which arrived after our main course and was stone cold.

The food took well over half an hour to arrive, despite the bar being very empty and was very average. Wilted side salads, over cooked, fatty burger and rock solid chips.

There was one positive to this place - a free small cocktail after the meal. This was very tasty and a nice gesture.

Certainly would not recommend this place.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Don't spend you're money here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Ate here after being persuaded by the owner, with good prices and free cocktail. Resturant workers were very pushy to get us into the restaurant and we I guess we were well sold. We were not happy with the food, very average and slow to arrive. Pizza was dry and salad was 'drowned' in Parmesan so made it in edible. The meat also did not taste like real meat. The menus is pretty much the same as all of Maria's resturants but the food was of a much lower quality. Wouldn't recommend going here.

Visited July 2013