Awful apartments which were dirty (we did more cleaning then the alleged cleaner - sand lay on floor for 4 days), 6 days before we got clean towels and in desperate need of a maintenance person. Cleaner left doors open on the balcony - so not secure. The tiniest shower area I have ever seen with a broken shower rail so you had to hold the showerhead for the whole time. We had ants in our room and they would be in the bed and all round the 'kitchen area'. Self catering facilities were a joke - a room for 2 people but only one knife and fork! 2 ringed cooker had a broken cable which was live. Most of the shelves and compartments were broken in the fridge. Couldn't lock the door from inside so meant one person couldn't go out without the other. Furniture consisted of two hard kitchen chairs and a wardrobe - no drawers or comfortable seats. Expensive air con 40 Euro a week. Whole place had no hot water for 2 days. Security man disappeared after 1 week and a Blackberry was stolen from another room. Staff unfriendly - manager was rude and avoided us, only interested if you wanted to drink at the bar all night. Only pay phone and television broken in 'reception'. No were secure to leave your luggage when leaving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pyrgos Beach Apartments are in a peaceful and quite place in the East side of Malia. The apts are beside the sea and between two graphic old churches Jesus Christ church and St. Spirit church. The distance from the beach road, that is full of shops, bars and restaurants, is about 10 minutes walking. The beach in front of the apartments has his own wild beauty, there is a nature small lake made by rocks. On the right side of the hotel about 20m there is Sandy Beach named Pyrgos Beach. Including the facilities of the hotel there are a parking place, a pool with a pool bar, sun terraces with sun loungers and parasols, satellite TV and guest’s PC. The pool bar is open every day and you can find there a variety of snacks, salads, drinks and cocktails. The building’s shape is U that’s why the apartments have view in three sides East, West, and North. In the North is the sea, in the North-East is the graphic old church St. Spirit and Malia port and in the North-West is the bay of Malia with the Jesus Christ church. There are 31 apartments and studios all of them surrounded by garden. The studios are about 25 m2, for 1, 2 or 3 persons and the apartments are about 40 m2, for 2, 3 or 4 persons. Every room has his own kitchenette with 2 cooking rings, fridge and kettle, air-conditioning, safe box, bathroom and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Pyrgos Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pyrgos Apartments Hotel Malia
- Pyrgos Beach Hotel Malia, Crete