We spent 12 days half board at Royal Heights: the apartment was large enough for the 2 adults and 2 teens (who shared the sofa-bed) in our party. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Evenings included drinks sitting over the pool in the coastal breeze watching sunsets over the hills and excellent meals. We wanted to eat out occasionally, and the Maitre D' switched our half-board to lunchtime on those days.
Only drawback for us was the open pool policy, which meant noisy Brits coming up from the Malia Strip: bad language and football games disrupting the peaceful ambiance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Heights Resort is situated in Malia area-Pezoula on an amazing privately-owned hill consisting of 60 acres of land with breathtaking views of the beautiful Cretan Sea. Located just 2 minutes away by car from the amazing beaches of Malia and just a 20 minute drive from the international airport ‘Nikos Kazantzakis’ in Heraklion and five minutes from the golf of Herisonnisos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Heights Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Heights Hotel Malia
- Royal Heights Resort Malia, Crete