“Honesty Best hotel ever!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 4 Seasons Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Malia
4 Seasons Hotel
Malia, Crete, Greece   |
Ranked #29 of 92 hotels in Malia
“Honesty Best hotel ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Me and 6 friends stayed at 4 seasons hotel on the 17/6/14 for a week:) I can honesty say it is the best holiday I have ever been on!! Maila is such a gorgeous place, it is relaxing but it is also a partying place when the sun goes down ;) this hotel is the best hotel in malia it is in such a nice location with gorgeous views, it is so clean and welcoming !! It is also one of the liveliest hotels in malia people from other hotels up the road came down to 4 seasons because it has the best music and the banter is amazing :) the hotel bar staff are some of the nicest, craziest, energetic and outgoing people you will ever meet !!

When we booked this hotel we came on here to see the previous reviews which I can say all of the negative views must be some really picky people because I can't say anything bad about this hotel it is literally the best hotel in malia!! The maids came in 3 days out of the week we stayed she cleaned our sheets once and our towels twice she brushed and mopped the floors and emptied the bins etc.. She was also lovely because one day when she came in me and 2 friends were still lying in bed because we were out the night before and she happily left us to sleep then when she seen us at the hotel bar like an hour later she asked us could she go in the room now and we said of course !! I can say that you do only get 1 roll of toilet paper but if you go down to the supermarket down the road and you can get 8 rolls for 1 euro:)

Also Some previous reviews said that when you arrive you got this lecture on what you can and can't do! Well I don't get where they have got this from because when we arrived yes you did have to have a talk with van the manager of the hotel but it was literally 5 minutes and no more !! We then got took to our rooms which where amazing :) me and my 2 friends stayed in the room 317 and it's such an amazing room!! It was just newly furbished and the view out our balcony was amazing :) also when you arrive you get a free slice of George's pizza (which is amazing and 2 euro a slice) and a free drink :) the hotel bar staff are such amazing people they are so outgoing and always up for a laugh :) they literally always get you drunk even before you go to the strip and they even sneak you a free shot here and there ;) literally my holiday was amazing because of the bar staff (Nikki, Kosta and aris) I could have sat in the hotel bar the whole holiday !!

The one thing I can say that I didn't like is when the rep comes and talks to you about the nights out and you only pay a certain amount don't pay for them all we paid for 5 nights and only enjoyed 2 nights so please be careful on what you say yes to!! Don't get me wrong the reps were lovely! Zoe was the nicest one she was such an lovely girl and so down to earth she was always up for a laugh :) the one event I do recommend is the paint party it was the best night of our holiday and it was amazing!! So if you want an amazing holiday with sun, alcohol and amazing banter then I recommend you stay in malia and if you want a hotel with amazing bar staff and lovely rooms then I would defiantly recommend 4seasons :) we enjoyed it so much we are coming back next year and for 2weeks :)

so I'll see you there next year guys, get room 317 ready and Kosta you better have a shot ready for me at the bar ;)

Love Lauran from Northern Ireland :) xx

• Stayed June 2014

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently stayed at the 4 seasons after reading the reviews (at this point we did not realise the hotel had changed its name to 24.7) and although the staff are extremelly friendly I was really unhappy that we had to pay for our air conditioning and that we only got to sleep with one (stained) sheet. Non of the staff changed your bedding nor did they leave any aside for you to DIY! I was really unhappy to see that not far from down the road there was a really lovely beach resort hotel and it was only £390 for two incl flights and transfers!!(Stellios Gardens) we paid £600 to stay at a very shabby, noisy apartment

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Rooms are basic, but you get what you pay for. Staff are fab.. Make you feel welcome as soon as you arrive with a free drink and pizza! :-) pizza is the BEST you'll ever have. Pool is a sun trap, verrrry hot without any breeze! In a perfect location, not too close to the strip but not too far. Surrounded by Greek families which is lovely. Only a 20 minute walk to the beach and that is amazing.. Spent nearly everyday there!! Had breakfast and dinner in the hotel a few times and always been great. Couldn't fault the staff and would definitely recommend this hotel! Especially if you're not wanting to be out on the strip every night!! :-)

• Stayed June 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stayed at this hotel with 2 of my friends last summer at the beginning of August, I'd been on a girls party holiday before in Turkey and Zante, so wasn't expecting much in terms of the quality of hotel but I was surprisingly pleased with the 4 seasons. We booked this holiday as we wanted a last minute, cheap get away before going back to Uni and we definitely got what we paid for... it was about a 10-15 minute walk from the main strip, up a quiet side road and about a 25 minute walk from the beach.
When we first arrived, it was about 5am and it took a while to check in but then we were offered pizza and a free drink (which we didnt take as we were so tired). The room was basic and clean, there was a room with 2 beds in and one bed in the kitchen. The only disappointment was that we were hoping to cook a few meals in the apartment for ourselves to save some money but we didnt manage to do this as the cooking facilities were very poor, but luckily all the food in the restaurants were fairly cheap! The bathroom was more like a wet room and the shower wasnt great but it was fit for purpose! Also, we didnt pay for air conditioning because we were hardly in the room and it never got too hot!
The pool is in the shade alot because it is surrounded by buildings (so if you're sun bathing you have to move sunbeds alot) and we were told off a few times by staff for using the pool as we were told we didnt buy enough food or drink from the hotel which meant we were allowed to use the pool (however we werent informed of this rule), they also didnt like us taking our own water to the pool, which is understandable.
The 24 hour pizza bar outside the hotel is amazing after a night out and if you get there around 3 or 4 ish when they are closing, sometimes theyll give you pizza for just 1 euro!
We also heard that the hotel were strict on charging people for make up or paint rubbing off onto the bed sheets, however we never had a problem with this...
Overall, it was a really good hotel, the body guard genuinely cares about your safety in the area, we were constantly reminded not to walk back on your own at night - one night I wanted to go home early so my friend walked me to the end of the road and I walked the 3 minute walk back to the hotel on my own (bad idea), in that time a car full of men pulled up next to me and tried to grab me. Luckily I ran for my life back to the hotel and was fine. So my only warning would be to be sensible about your safety from that point of view.
Finally, we paid for a night out package thing from one of the reps which we didnt feel was worth the money, most of the nights we didnt attend or left early from because they were full of guys and hardly any girls (not sure if this was just the time of year that we went?) the one event which was definitely worth while was the paint party on the beach at sunset! We didnt chose to go on the booze cruise as we'd done one before and it wasnt to our liking so we went on a more relaxing boat tour which a local company on the strip which was really good. Also, on our first night out the hotel arranged a bbq and introduction night for the whole hotel, which I was expecting to be really cringy but it was really nice, it was a good way of meeting the people in the hotel and getting to know the staff.
I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Balcony room facing pool
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Winchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Our second holiday away, we chose 4 Seasons in Malia.

Seven of us, and although we were split up, we had the best of both worlds. Largest room in the newly refurbished main building was beautiful, and the smaller room was across the road - we we used as pre drinks to keep the noise down.

Very friendly staff - very welcoming.

Drinks and food prices at the bar is very reasonable.

Pool is rather small but location means there's sun and shade throughout the day.

It is a little walk from the strip but this made it initially cheaper.

Only downside is that security is very agg about keeping the noise down at night.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Preston, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

literally like 5 min walk to the main strip, the staff are sooo friendly, they are so easy to get along with and they dont want you to leave afterwards they make you feel so welcomed. the rooms are very basic but clean, the maid comes in every day cleaning up after us.

Our balcony was nice had a nice table and chairs and we walked down the steps from our room right to the pool side. The food in the bar is also nice and cheap. There is a shop literally across the road from the hotel and another cafe across the road too.

When we was leaving, our transfers to the airport wasnt til late and obviously you have to leave your room early on (unless you pay like 20 euro to stay for abit longer) so the security guard let us snooze on the sunbeds because we were so tired then woke us up when the transfers came.

There are reps which come round and offer you deals and stuff but they arent really keen and in your face 24/7.

If i was to go back to malia i would definitely go back to this hotel, absolutely loved it and met some really nice people there too!

They also have a pizza oven cafe thing outside which is reallllllly tasteyyy.
i loved it and i miss it :( lol

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

We stayed at Four Seasons from the 3rd-11th of September and had the best time!

We arrived at the hotel at around five in the morning and were told we could have a free shot and a slice of Pizza, we went for the free shot and didn't leave the bar until five hours later! Arris, the hilarious bar man, got us all absolutely wasted and we didn't spend a penny! Our rep came around shortly after and asked us if we would like to purchase any of the excursions, we bought the full pack for £180 which was well worth it. We had something to do every night, including the Paint Party, White Party, I Love House ect. It was my birthday on the day of the Booze Cruise and the reps made it something to remember! The room was nice and clean, we purchased the safe for about 35 euros but found we didn't need the air con. George's Pizza is a must! Tastes amazing for 1 euro, especially at 5 in the morning. The hotel is about 5 minutes from the strip and it has a few local shops nearby. Spiros, Van and Kat all organised a BBQ on the first night which was a great way to get to know everyone staying in the hotel! I think it costs around 12.50 and you also get lots of free wine. I'd definitely recommend the hotel bar before a night out, we got so many free drinks every night. All of the staff are absolutely top, if you're up for a laugh with them then you'll enjoy it.

We met so many top people, I couldn't recommend this hotel any more. I'd go back tomorrow if I could!

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Been to 4 Seasons Hotel? Share your experiences!