Spent a week with a small group of adult friends at this club. We were given a warm welcome by all from the moment we arrived. Our thanks to our ski instructors, Laurent and Phillippe, for a fun ski week. The sun shone and so we were able to swim and sunbathe in the afternoon. So lucky with the weather! The lifeguard Julien took good care of us, including being a pleasant dinner companion and a pleasure to watch in the show. Our meals were made more special by the care of our waiter Hasan, which we all appreciated.
Club Med provides a great option for an easy all-inclusive ski week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at a height of 1600 metres, the Peisey-Vallandry resort embodies the convivial heart and soul of the mountains of Savoy. Close to dramatic streams and lakes and bordering a forest of larch and spruce, the two chalets of the Club Med Village, combine traditional materials with the refinement of contemporary design. The Club Med Village's location at the entrance to the Vanoise national park makes Peisey-Vallandry the ideal base for a weekly expedition to try out whitewater sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Peisey-Vallandry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Peisey-Vallandry Hotel Peisey-Vallandry
- Peisey Vallandry Club Med