very good service and special attention to children. Food excellent and prepared to go the extra mile to assist us. big comfortable rooms. Easy ski location as central and lifts and ski school on site so children safe. First day bit disorganised. Could organise ski groups the night before if big demand as wasted time on the first day. Instructions of what to do in mini club a bit sparse so lots of back and forth to arrange in the beginning. Entertainment very good but a week of this is enough. Would recommend if have children below 16 yrs and not skiied often. Ski area is the best. Lots of skiing to choose from at all levels and alternatives of snow park, tobogganning and off pites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at a height of 1600 metres, the Peisey-Vallandry resort embodies the convivial heart and soul of the mountains of Savoy. Close to dramatic streams and lakes and bordering a forest of larch and spruce, the two chalets of the Club Med Village, combine traditional materials with the refinement of contemporary design. The Club Med Village's location at the entrance to the Vanoise national park makes Peisey-Vallandry the ideal base for a weekly expedition to try out whitewater sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Peisey-Vallandry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Peisey-Vallandry Hotel Peisey-Vallandry
- Peisey Vallandry Club Med