Already third visit (previous 2011 & 2008). Club Med Peisey Vallandry has everything to offer anyone can wish for : lobby, bar, swimming pool (in & outside), sauna and hammam , theater, terrace with great view, safe and handy parking lot, great choice in cuisine but sometimes amply warm meals..(That did not occur during our previous stays..). Rooms are quite practical en spacious, but toilet is rather small. Staff is more than helpfull. Sometimes a bit too ethousiastic.
Location is just fabulous ! ESF ski-monitors are just the best you can find. Truly "a paradiski".
One thing we did not appreciate was the sommeliers (Wine Waiters) quite pushy sales attitude. Quite frankly : i don't understand why this sort of treatment is allowed in a club this expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at a height of 1600 metres, the Peisey-Vallandry resort embodies the convivial heart and soul of the mountains of Savoy. Close to dramatic streams and lakes and bordering a forest of larch and spruce, the two chalets of the Club Med Village, combine traditional materials with the refinement of contemporary design. The Club Med Village's location at the entrance to the Vanoise national park makes Peisey-Vallandry the ideal base for a weekly expedition to try out whitewater sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Peisey-Vallandry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Peisey-Vallandry Hotel Peisey-Vallandry
- Peisey Vallandry Club Med