A great time had by the whole family. 10 of us holidayed over Christmas. Pool & hot tub very welcome after a day on the slopes. Ski in Ski out needs to be improved. Great food at L'Ancolie & Pedrix Noir. Didn't try the new bar & restaurant at the hotel but this is a welcome addition as was underserviced in the past.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A car-free resort which blends in perfectly with the surrounding countryside. Luxury residence with an easy access to the slopes "Top of the range", spacious and comfortable apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Pierre & Vacances and Priceline so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Terrasses d'Eos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Flaine Montsoleil Terrasses d`Eos Hotel Flaine
- Pierre And Vacances Flaine Montsoleil Terrasses d`Eos
- Residence Hotel Flaine