We wanted a small, out of the way place, which was relaxing, not stressed with kids and served great food.
Nina and Thierry and their staff delivered this.
Decent sized room (9), adequate for our needs, not spectacular but more than adequate.
Everything else was in a league of its own. Fantastic feeel about the place, really relaxed and welcoming. Nothing is too much effort. Without exception the staff were amazing.
From the owners, who speak fluent English, French, German, to the waitresses, gardener and cleaners everything was very welcoming.
The food was amazing. The breakfast was very laid back and substantial, no real strict times, exactly what you want when on holiday.
The evening meals were the highlight. Served up in the outdoors they were all stunning meals (we stayed for 5 nights).
You must stay at this place, if you are a couple or taking the family.
Cannot wait to go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Provence, near Isle sur la Sorgue, Avignon and on the outskirts of the Luberon Park with Gordes and Roussillon, this charming hotel has become the reference for families, golfers and lovers of good food and wine. It is the first and only "Hotel au Naturel" in the Luberon Park and you will find professional and kind service all stay round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Le Mas des Gres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Mas Des Gres Hotel Lagnes
- Le Mas Des Gres Lagnes, France - Provence