We probably had our expectations set too high as it is very expensive compared with UK hotels. Some charming features including a lovely dining area under the trees and a decent kids play area and plenty nice kids for ours to join in some play with. Most of the staff were very nice too. However, it didn't suit us otherwise at all - no choice of menu and rigid/ fixed eating times. The hotel pool is next to a noisy and busy main road. We were given a truly horrible stuffy, small attic room which had been booked as a junior suite.....and we had to make a massive fuss to move ... and the owners made it very clear they weren't happy to have done that. So.... overall.... a roadside 3 star hotel charging 5 star prices. Not for us - others seemed happy - we just felt we could have spent our money and precious holiday time better elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Provence, near Isle sur la Sorgue, Avignon and on the outskirts of the Luberon Park with Gordes and Roussillon, this charming hotel has become the reference for families, golfers and lovers of good food and wine. It is the first and only "Hotel au Naturel" in the Luberon Park and you will find professional and kind service all stay round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Le Mas des Gres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Mas Des Gres Hotel Lagnes
- Le Mas Des Gres Lagnes, France - Provence