This hotel came in a British Airways package. The standard rooms are very comfortable and clean. There is musical entertainment in the evenings by the pool. Staff are very helpful and friendly. The views are spectacular. Breakfast was ok and a good variety. We had a half board package with 'free' evening buffet. This was plentiful and adequate though not of a terribly high standard.The stay could be improved greatly with coffee making facilities in every room. Drinks are expensive. We stayed during October and needed the very efficient air conditioning.
The hotel is situated in a quiet location with NO night life anywhere in Pissouri. If you want the clubs go to Pafos. Guests were mainly older and very few children were around during our stay though I understand Columbia is to be avoided during German half terms (it is a German owned hotel) when it is impossible to get near the swimming pool. We never had trouble finding a sun bed though we were amused to see towels on some beds at 8am.
- Also Known As:
- Columbia Beac Hotel
- Columbia Beac Hotel Pissouri
- Columbia Beachotel Pissouri
- Columbia Beachotel Hotel Pissouri
- Columbia BeacHotel Cyprus/Pissouri
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Columbia BeacHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.