Not quite the five star experience as advertised. The hotel grounds are good but the beach area is nothing to get excited about. The pool area is nice but noisy.
Breakfast typical self service with plenty of choice, but table seating is not organised very well when you arrive, and the service a bit slow for eggs.
Room service is good , however the restocking of complimentary water was missed, this we raised to reception & we were advised this was due to our do not disturb sign, however from 11.30am each day we went out and placed the make up room sign on the door .. The most annoying thing was the attitude of the mini bar staff and reception, they make you feel it's your fault !
There is a Nespresso machine in the room, your first capsule is complimentary, but I found we had been charged when checking out! The charge was removed, but not without being made feel we were being dishonest " are you sure as normally they are very good" this left me with a poor impression to what should have been a more pleasant departure, as following this incident we were not even asked if we had enjoyed our stay, so beware !
My overall impression is a nice hotel, some poor customer service experienced , leaving me not as likely to return now and prompting this poor review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5* Award winning Spa Resort on the south west coast of Cyprus, on the Bay of Pissouri. The architecture is derived from Cypriot roots of culture and tradition. The craftsmen used are all local and brought with them skills handed over through their generations. The Hotels merge harmoniously with the environment, like a chameleon, due to the local stone and wood used. The roofs are typical of the region. These "Reflections" are strongly felt in the interior warmth of the rooms and suites. Hebe Spa lies at the heart of the Resort with the 80m lagoon pool flowing right into it; Elemis is the main Spa range offered along with 5 treatment rooms, sauna, plunge pool, Jacuzzi, squash & tennis courts along with an aerobics hall and full activity program.Restaurants offer creative Mediterranean cuisines and Italian Gourmet, with fresh fish from the adjacent west waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri Hotel Pissouri
- Columbia Beach Pissouri
- Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri Cyprus