“GREAT DIVE CENTRE. GREAT PEOPLE” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Pissouri
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Opened in 2009, we are Pissouri's premier PADI 5* Dive Centre & members of Cyprus Dive Centre Association since 2010. We take pride in offering our divers a true family run & owned one stop Dive Centre where you are not just a number or another diver. Our courses and pleasure dives are tailored to fit your individual needs, including 1 on 1 instruction if required. We provide the full range of PADI courses & a wide range of diving options for the certified diver including The Zenobia Wreck & newly sunk wrecks on the south of the Island. All inclusive prices - no hidden extras. With friendly and welcoming staff, we offer both female & male instructors with many years experience diving in the waters surrounding this beautiful island. We will ensure that your diving experience is memorable & unlike larger dive centres we have a very flexible approach diving in small personal groups, matching divers of similar standards with dive durations as good as your air consumption! We run our dive Centre with the same care and attention that we would expect to receive when we are on a dive holiday & when our customers dive this area again, more than 95% return to us! We look forward to you diving with us.
“GREAT DIVE CENTRE. GREAT PEOPLE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I done a discover scuba diving with Tracey in May 2012. Tracey made me feel at ease going into the water. I enjoyed it so much we went back in May 2013 and done my open water course and advanced course with her. We kept in touch by email and they are very quick at replying to any question's. Tracey and Neil are great people to meet and will do anything they can to help you during your stay. I would recommend anyone to do a dive with them. Had a great time and hope to go back soon. A BIG THANK YOU to all the staff.

Visited May 2013

“Excellent Service and Activity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We did the Discover Scuba package with Pissouri Bay Divers and it was well worth it!!
We were offered a second dive on the day that we weren't expecting!!!
The owner/instructor was great, very helpful and polite!!
Would definitely recommend.

Visited March 2013
London
“Fantastic dives and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Tracey and Mike couldn't do enough.Enriching my holiday ten fold by experiencing a very memorable dive. And I dived for 15 years around the world. Unbelievably kind and generous. I can't recommend this dive school highly enough- superb.

Visited May 2013
“A very friendly dive centre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Pissouri Bay Divers lived up to all the expectations.
I was very impressed with their website and my email discussions prior to my arriving on holiday so much so that when I turned up at the dive centre they were expecting me and made me feel a very welcomed and a valued customer.
I would definitely recommend the dive centre and look forward to diving with them on my next visit to Possouri.

UK
29 attraction reviews
“Top People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Wonderful dive centre that goes well above and beyond the usual level of service. Kit is of a high quality and Tracey and Neil run probably the most friendly and professional organisations that I've ever dived with. Thoroughly recommended.