Back for the sixth time and again we were not disappointed, on the contrary, we enjoyed again that fabulous mix of tirolean friendliness, exceptional food, the best welness in the country, fantastic hikes in the mountains, cycling among the lake, ...all served with this immaculate service and perfect service from the staff who made us feel at home again. The hotel has changed over the years, rerouted itself from family hotel to a 16plus welness place with an incredible display of optional sport and other activities ( most included in the price ) such as taichi with shaolin monks.....but it has always been to its benefit and has not degraded its value,...they keep investing in the future with new additions ( new sauna outside and ying and yang pool) but at the same time are not growing too fast and maintain that special 'family character" that makes it so special. We will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Posthotel Achenkirch Hotel
- Posthotel Achenkirch Hotel Achenkirch
- Posthotel Hotel Achenkirch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posthotel Achenkirch "The Wellness Hotel on Achensee"Welcome to wellness at Posthotel Achenkirch on Lake Achensee! This wellness hotel in the Tyrolean Alps captivates guests with its 6,500 m² spa oasis, award-winning cuisine, exemplary service and, as the no. 1 wellness hotel in Tyrol for 30 years, a fine sense of your individual feeling of wellbeing!Golf and horse riding & gym directly at the hotel.Big Beauty farm for beauty & wellness and a excellent personal service. ... more less