“Excelent” 5 of 5 stars

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
8 attraction reviews
“Excelent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Very fun ride down eventhough the climb using the lifts tales over 20min. Make sure you take a multiple ride ticket if you want to do it more than once. It turned out to be on a costly side though.

Visited July 2013

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
16 attraction reviews
“Very safe, exciting and thrilling ride.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

This is the only mountain summer ride we have done; so we cannot compare it with another one. However, we really enjoyed the ride and we did it two times. I was with my three year old son and i felt it very safe to ride with him.

Visited June 2013
U.S.A
44 attraction reviews
“Oh. My. Word!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

This was a BLAST! It was my first time on a ski lift, and I soon became involved in looking at the views on the way up. We were there during the end of May, and there was snow on top of some of the adjoining mountains. When I started coming down on the coaster, I had freezing rain pelting my face, which just added to the excitement!
There were signs that had "suggestions" on when to brake, but I learned pretty quickly not to brake during the small turns. This was so much fun; definitely a must-do if you're in the area!

Visited May 2013
528gvtx
5 attraction reviews
“great fast & fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Fun fun fun
My kids rode it 4 times and we had a blast!
Checkout youtube videos and wish you were there. We rode during the summer and I couldn't imagine riding down in the snowy winter.

Visited June 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
“Glad we did it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This attraction was on our way from Germany to Italy. I was excited because I had seen a video of it posted online and realized we could go there while on vacation without driving out of our way. The pleasant surprise was at the top of the mountain where they had a restaurant and live entertainment playing festive music. There was a playground, and a big pasture with cows settled down the hill a ways. The atmosphere was spirited and peaceful, and the views were beautiful.

The coaster itself is really fun and lasts a decent amount of time. We only went down it once and if I had gone down more than once, I would have gone faster the second time. It being my first time, I was just trying to get used to it. It is very user-friendly and you can go a pace that makes you comfortable. Wish I had gone twice. I would recommend having one test run then at least another more daring one.

Visited July 2012