“Authentic Italian restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dumaguete City, Philippines
“Authentic Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

If you are looking to get a taste of authentic Italian cuisine at an affordable price, then you should look no further than Pasta King, At first I didn't care to try Pasta King since I am not a big fan of Italian dishes, except for maybe pizza.

I only tried them out because I somehow got hold of one of their "P90 pasta promo" cards, and was I surprised at the huge serving of pasta I got for that price. I wasn't even able to consume the dish that I had to bring some of it home for snacks. :)

More power!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

73% Recommend
Havixbeck, Germany
“Surprises”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I am surprised a bit by all the 5 star ratings here. My experience at the pasta king was not too pleasant. First thing I really dislike is to find hidden charges on my bills. There was an extra charge or tax on the beer that I ordered. The service staff was a bit on the rough side with me about it too, almost rude. My seafood spaghetti were well overcooked. There are better alternatives.

Visited May 2013
“Good time!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I went there last week I was traveling to Cebu
My hotel recommend pasta king and its good they did because I had an awesome time there
Food was very good, pizza excellent, and I'm Italian from Rome, and very nice people working there...the Cheff marco is Italian too :)
Ciao a tutti
.... filippo

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Taguig, Philippines
“Best Deal in Town!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Saw this restaurant here in tripadvisor when i was looking for the best places to try in dumaguete. I came last saturday and was hoping to eat brunch but it was still closed at 10am. It opens at 11 am, so I came back today to try it out for lunch.
The staff were really nice and introduced the specials for the day. I decided to try the Combo Special consisting of capellini marinara and house iced tea. For only P129, i was expecting a small portion but it was just right. Because my spend was so small, i decided to try the gelato as well. The mango flavor was good.
There was free wifi but it wasn't working well. The comfort room was very clean and complete w/ tissue, soap and a dresser mirror.
The staff could speak english and a little tagalog and were nice enough to watch my backpack while i went to the toilet. I think it was the owner who approached the customers, asking each table how their food was. I personally commended the great value they served.
Although i didn't get to try what they claim to be the best pizza in town, it's safe to say that pasta king offers the best deal in town!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dumaguete City, Philippines
“Pasta King not a fine dinning not also a fastfood but they can assure the customers satisfaction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

they have the best cappuccino,wines,shakes,pizza and etc.... in all over negros oriental i can proved it to you guys because i eat and drink there almost everyday and the owner is very friendly they have the best service where no other restaurant can offer you

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere