“Nice resto” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Chinese
“Nice resto”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

We got here thinking tha the prices of food are expensive because it's situated just across the Boulevard stretch but we were surprises that their foods are so cheap and not to mention nice to the taste

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
Dumaguete City, Philippines
“Chinese ?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

Not what we consider Chinese food and the service left a lot to be desired.

Visited June 2011
London, United Kingdom
“My update”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

I came back again to Dumaguete on vacation last June and found Chinloong has finally built a new tiled toilets .It was clean ,it freshens up the place.I must say this is a big plus factor I've ever seen for Chinloong over the decades .Thumbs up to Chin Loong on it's new rest room face lifts .

With regards to food ,there seem a little difference .I heard rumors when I met my brother on same vacation time that my cousin had succesfully got the main Chef from ChinLoong to work for her resto abroad. Ouch! From that time on I was kind of disappointed in a way because I used to enjoy the food of Chinloong .I'm pretty sure over the years that missing Chef whoever he is , is a good one .Whether that news has affected my tastebuds ,can't be sure . I tasted the difference ,but not much . In summary for the food ,it is still of good value.

Cleanliness...I never find Chinloong with muddy floors .I guess it might just be bad days and it is a hit and miss .

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
manila
“taste fine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2011

as the restaurant is walking distance from where we stay, we decided to give it a try during lunch time.as the hotel staff recommend it also.We were the only one eating that time and we ordered crab omellete and mixed vegetables which are all OK and serving good enough for 2.the price isreasonable too.while waiting for our order the waiter entertains us with stories about the city.

Visited November 2011
san francisco
“Nothing special actually lousy chinese food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

lets start with what we order

Siomai- too starchy
Kilawin na isda - not too fresh
Birds Nest soup - filipino standard, it's ok
Crispy bata - ok (pass)
Camaron rebosado (too starchy)

We ordered a pork, i can't remember what it was, but the meat has some smells, i m sure they tried to cook meat that are not fresh anymore and still sells it.

The next day, two people in our parties got stomach flu, vomitting and diarhea.

• Visited November 2011