The motel claims to be 3-star, however, the administrators are kindly mistaken in my opinion. 3-star hotels are much better than this one. This is not a bad hotel, but certainly not a 3-star.
1. They do not accept credit or debit cards. It is cash only which is not acceptable of a 3-star motel.
2. It is not at all good for staying more than a day or two. We stayed here for 8 days, and the stay was not too pleasant.
3. The room did not have a heater and was gloomy (however, this may depend on the type of room you book).
4. The plumbing was not good. Toilets not too clean. (Bathtub was stained, hand shower leaking, WC was stained too, tiles were cracked).
5. Considering they charged me Rs. 1600 per night, that too in Roorkee, I would have expected much more.
6. Location of the banquet hall is most peculiar!! It is in the midst of the rooms! One night, while we were there, there was a party going on quite late in the night and the hotel management was least bothered to control it. Only after coming on the verge of a fight with the administrative staff, was there something done to control the noise.
7. To add on the above point, in general the staff talks very loudly every day early morning beginning at about 6:30 AM. This is not the standard expected of a 3-star motel.
8. The hotel has hidden charges. We were levied an extra luxury tax at 5% and service tax at 6.18%
9. The restaurant in the hotel is not good (preparations not upto mark) and over priced. There are less expensive options available at a distance of 1km from the hotel.
Overall, if you want to stay for just one night or max 2 nights, only then go for this one, otherwise I wouldn't recommend this.
My biggest complaint is they claim to be a 3-star hotel but do not provide services expected of a 3-star hotel. On the other hand, the prices they charge are certainly that of a 3-star hotel. Such discrepancy constitutes swindling in my opinion.
The basic room certainly wasn't good value for money, and I do not have high hopes from the high...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.