We went to Haridwar in the first week of Feb. Haveli hari ganga was an obvious choice because of the ratings in Tripadvisor. I was taken in by surprise by their hospitality. The rooms are very good and so are the bathrooms. The food, although, seriously vegetarian, was extremely delightful for the taste buds. The location is awesome - right on the banks of the Ganges (that is what peple say it there, although it is the Upper Ganga canal). There is a personal bathing ghat, so that residents can take a dip without getting embarassed. I havent visited the spa, so cannot comment on it. There is nothing bad about this hotel which I can write of.
- Also Known As:
- Haveli Hari Ganga Hotel
- Haveli Hari Ganga Haridwar
- Haveli Hari Ganga Hotel Haridwar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vibrant and forever echoing the chant of a thousand prayers, Haridwar is an arresting blend of Indian culture and spiritual beliefs. The Haveli Hari Ganga is a resort situated on the banks of the Holy Ganga, a mere 500 meters walk through the bazaar at the sacred Har ki Pauri. Designated recently as a heritage property by the Government of India, the interiors of the Haveli are reminiscent of ancient Indian architecture where there are balanced tones of tranquility & comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, MakeMyTrip, Venere and Otel so you can book your Haveli Hari Ganga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.