- Very friendly local staff
- beautiful, clean and wide beach
- tides make for some amazing color changes of the sea throughout the day
- pretty resort made with local material
- pretty grounds with nice vegetation
- good location away from the maddening crowd but still within a pleasant stroll to the village of Paje.
- mostly ideal for couples or families/people looking for a relaxing environment. There is no all-inclusive resort-style entertainment.
- large rooms with lovely private patio looking towads the sea and comfortable hammock
- barefoot resort with silky white sand
- good security
- The resort faces east so no idyllic sunsets but you can catch the sunrise if you are a morning person
- free wifi
Room for improvements:
Food is average. Edible but nothing to write home about apart from a couple of nights when they made some seafood and one theme night when they provided a selection of local dishes to try out.
Breakfast selection was rather poor. They could be a bit more creative with the ingredients (for example the pastries were dry and all the same; just different shapes!)
Overall I found the food a bit disappointing. Everything else was lovely.
- Also Known As:
- Ora Resort Hakuna Majiwe Hotel
- Ora Resort Hakuna Majiwe Hotel Paje
- Hakuna Majiwe Hotel
- Hakuna Majiwe Paje
- Ora Resort Hakuna Majiwe Zanzibar/Paje
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ora Resort Hakuna Majiwe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.