We stayed here on couple of occasions on october 2012. Even though we more prefer backpacker style places we felt there were some really nice things about this hotel and it was quite worth the price as Zanzibar isn't the cheapest island. We payed 75usd/night for double.
- Well decorated stylish place including rooms
- Good food at the restaurant
- Well working WiFi at the restaurant
- Really nice pool area
- Really nice garden area
- Restaurant staff seemed sometimes very lazy
- Bees at the breakfast table. Every morning our breakfast was ruined by an attack of the bees. We told the restaurant staff about this many times. They can't seem to do anything about this.
- Package tourists? A lot of families and people who just stare their iPads 90% of the time. well not the hotels fault, but sometimes we felt the atmosphere is not right for a perfect beach destination... Maybe they should make the wifi work not so well :)
All and all, the pros overcome to cons and we would definedly stay here again if visiting Paje.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paje by Night is not just a resort but also a lifestyle. So many guests dream about us when they leave....until their return visit...it has been shaped by us from our hearts and it represents our desire to be free, unconditioned, barefoot, in one of the most beautiful and unspoiled tropical beaches of the east coast of Zanzibar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Paje by Night Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paje By Night Hotel Zanzibar