Had the most amazing time here. Absolute paradise and a fantastic view of the Indian Ocean. The food was delicious and breakfast was more than substantial. All my needs were met and the service was always with a smile. Paje is a beautiful beach and the hotel was located at the end where it was private and quiet but close enough to restaurants and bars just up the beach. Thank you to Dina who made me feel so welcome and at home. And thank you to everyone who worked there too. Definitely recommend it to all especially honeymooners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse is situated on the east coast of Zanzibar between the villages Paje and Jambiani. This mini boutique has great spirit, value and is situated right on the white beaches and great views of the crystal blue seas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse Hotel Paje
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse Zanzibar/Paje