We loved the old Kilima Kidogo, but we can´t be sentimental anymore! The newone is built very generously and you get enough place for your vacation...Dina the chief was the same woman we have known in 2010,OMG the time is runing so fast!You are heartily welcome everytime. The only thing we are not satisfied is the time waiting for the praparation of your meal order! Dispite of this the food was delicious, only you have to order with halffull stomach:-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse is situated on the east coast of Zanzibar between the villages Paje and Jambiani. This mini boutique has great spirit, value and is situated right on the white beaches and great views of the crystal blue seas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse Hotel Paje
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse Zanzibar/Paje