I spent only a few days there with my very good friend and we couldn't have asked for anything better. I could not believe the amazing views, just breath taking. The staff were so nice, they did not disturb you, if you did not want them to clean your room they didn't but the offer was there every single day. The food was lovely and fresh it was so good and full of lovely flavours that to this day still make my mouth water just when I think of it. The first evening I parked our Jeep outside of the gate and they came to our room, in a very nice manor and advised us to move the Jeep to the inside where it would be more safe, i have never been to a place where any of the staff would be so caring for our safety.
The owners are very friendly as well, they give great tips not just about the surrounding areas but also about other places to visit. They have managed to create a very relaxed, stress free atmosphere which draws you in and keeps you feeling the same way. Hakuna Matata
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave at home all things superfluous as at Twisted Palms you will find all you need to spend the holiday: the long beach of white sand for endless walks; a hot shower to cuddle yourself after a swim in the ocean. Also a meal that merges Zanzibar's materials with professional Italian-style service awaits on our stilt house beachside restaurant Find just one good reason not to catch up with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Twisted Palms Lodge & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twisted Palms Lodge & Restaurant Hotel Bwejuu
- Twisted Palms Lodge And Restaurant
- Twisted Palms Lodge & Restaurant Zanzibar/Bwejuu