A spectacular place to visit that certainly leaves you with an experience and memory worth treasuring for a lifetime. We were two couples who had an amazing 4 days period of relaxation at The Palms after our adventurous safaris. It is an amazing peaceful place located on the south eastern coast of the beautiful island that has everything one can wish for and that leaves you in a magical state of mind. Our spacious villas ( two among the total 6 private villas in the resort) were beautifully designed in an elegant manner that offers all the luxurious comforts and facilities one can ask for that get topped by a private outdoor pool and a bed to enjoy the long views of the Indian ocean. Apart from the incredible surroundings and offerings, we were absolutely amazed by the level of hospiltality and quality of service /attention provided by the staff at all levels. The manager on ground 'Siriak' is highly complimented for his service , his remarkable attention to details and his continuous availability at all times to ensure our relaxation throughout the stay. Other staff are equally thanked for their attentiveness at all times to make sure we were pampered ( Robert, Vuai, Kibalabala , Fatuma). A special and worthy compliment is highly extended to the chef 'William' and his team who continuously served exotic and unique dishes that left us with a wonderful dining experience which took place on continuously changing venues and locations that were created daily by the staff with a maximum level of caring and attentiveness. We also had the pleasure of visiting the two wonderful neighboring sister resorts and experiencing their facilities, wide variety of activities and generous selection of offerings. The spa is another beautiful setting where we enjoyed a marvelous treatment that left us in a relaxed, stress- free and floating spirit - it was an amazing therapy.
This is definitely not our last visit to The Palms in the beautiful island of Zanzibar- we highly recommend this ultimate getaway which is in fact as described and to the highest extent indeed 'a sanctuary for those in search of tranquility ....a place to stimulate the senses'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the peaceful south eastern coast of the island, lying on an untouched award-winning beach, "The Palms" is the ultimate getaway retreat providing a stunning recluse for the discerning traveler. It is a sanctuary for those in search of tranquility ... a place to stimulate the senses and to experience the very best of the magical island of Zanzibar. The six private villas are beautifully designed creating an atmosphere of relaxed, understated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your The Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Resort All Inclusive Bwejuu
- The Palms Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu