If Zanzibar is an unspoilt pristine island and Paje beach is probably the best area where to stay. The Palms is definitely the best resort for those who look for an intimate, bespoke and very personal experience. We stayed ( unfortunately ) only one night during a site inspection and it was fantastic. There are only 6 villas , all with private plunge and patio with daybed. The rooms are beautifully decorated with exquisite taste. Terry the manager and all the staff are friendly and professional and nothing seems to be a trouble for them. Chef William spoilt us with a fantastic lunch and even more amazing dinner : quality of food is simply superb and he could definitely compete with any Michelin starred chef. Small private spa with outdoor facility for massage is an extra benefit. For sure this is the best choice for honeymooners or for those looking for privacy and tranquility. I simply loved it and will definitely recommend it to my clients and hopefully come back myself soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the peaceful south eastern coast of the island, lying on an untouched award-winning beach, "The Palms" is the ultimate getaway retreat providing a stunning recluse for the discerning traveler. It is a sanctuary for those in search of tranquility ... a place to stimulate the senses and to experience the very best of the magical island of Zanzibar. The six private villas are beautifully designed creating an atmosphere of relaxed, understated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Resort All Inclusive Bwejuu
- The Palms Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu