After 3 weeks of Safari traveling on planes and riding on bumpy jeeps, staying in tented camps, we drove into The Palms from Stone Town. As we were shown our cabana and villa I was tearing up and getting emotional at the sheer peace and tranquility that this place just exuded.
I was not disapointed. Three nights and three days of the most amazing food, cooked for us by Chef William. The wines were excellent! During the day drinks were bought to our cabana. Beautiful concoctions of tropical fruits, green coconuts with the cool milk inside! At sundown, cocktails were bought to our villa with 'bites' as they call them. Flowers in our room and a bed with such soft pillows and duvet I really though that this was Paradise! Thanks to all the employees there. They were excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the peaceful south eastern coast of the island, lying on an untouched award-winning beach, "The Palms" is the ultimate getaway retreat providing a stunning recluse for the discerning traveler. It is a sanctuary for those in search of tranquility ... a place to stimulate the senses and to experience the very best of the magical island of Zanzibar. The six private villas are beautifully designed creating an atmosphere of relaxed, understated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Resort All Inclusive Bwejuu
- The Palms Zanzibar/Bwejuu