The Palms consists of six well appointed bungalows each with it's own banda on the edge of the beach. As such it is very exclusive and the ideal place to wind down after a safari. It is an hours drive from Zanzibar airport. The staff, particularly Esiriak and Robert, were particularly attentive. The food is fusion cuisine and in the four days of our stay was a gastronomic delight - portions suitable for older visitors which was much appreciated. There was local music on two of the four evenings. Sundowner cocktails were fascinating and more than delicious. There is a complex next door (The Breezes) where there is a shop and a facility to arrange outdoor activities. There is also the possibility to organise trips to other parts of the island such as Stonetown and a Spice Farm. This was a return visit and everything was as good as before if not better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the peaceful south eastern coast of the island, lying on an untouched award-winning beach, "The Palms" is the ultimate getaway retreat providing a stunning recluse for the discerning traveler. It is a sanctuary for those in search of tranquility ... a place to stimulate the senses and to experience the very best of the magical island of Zanzibar. The six private villas are beautifully designed creating an atmosphere of relaxed, understated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jovago.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Resort All Inclusive Bwejuu
- The Palms Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu