Phenomenal service, beautiful hotel - there is not a single criticism I could give the Palms. From the delicious, made to order, breakfast to the sundown cocktail brought to your villa, the Palms thought of everything to make our holiday as memorable as possible. For the more active members of my party, there was windsurfing, scuba diving, dolphin boat tours and countless beach activities. For those of us wanting to escape London and truly relax, the huts on the edge of the sea offered stunning views and the perfect amount of breeze... this combined with the incredibly friendly staff bringing you water, smoothies and chilled towels and the hotel spa offering sleep-inducing massages, every stress you have is washed away.
The Palms creates an unforgettable holiday and is, without a doubt, the closest I have been to paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the peaceful south eastern coast of the island, lying on an untouched award-winning beach, "The Palms" is the ultimate getaway retreat providing a stunning recluse for the discerning traveler. It is a sanctuary for those in search of tranquility ... a place to stimulate the senses and to experience the very best of the magical island of Zanzibar. The six private villas are beautifully designed creating an atmosphere of relaxed, understated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your The Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Resort All Inclusive Bwejuu
- The Palms Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu