My wife and I stayed in Breezes recently on our honeymoon and it was absolutely perfect!
The beach is amazing when the tide is in, it's hard to beat going for a swim in the warm Indian Ocean or stretch out on a recliner by the beach or pool with a good book! When the tide is out you can spend time exploring the reef.
There is a dive school (where you can get a Padi qualification) and a water sports centre where you can do a snorkelling safari or hire kayaks, stand up paddle boards, do kite surfing, sailing or wind surfing.
The restaurant is top class!! They have a different theme every night and the standard and choice of food is exceptional! (The BBQ and Arabian nights were our favourites) There is also some kind of entertainment every night ranging from acrobats to bands to a bonfire lit beach party!
The real standout thing about Breezes though is the staff, they are the friendliest and most helpful staff I've ever met...some of them were like friends by the end of our stay. In particular I'd like to mention Kassim and Ernest, the best bar men ever! Both of the lads were so friendly and great craic and helped us to learn a good few Swahili phrases...I'd really recommend anybody staying there to try to learn a few basic Swahili phrases form the staff!
All in all I couldn't recommend Breezes more highly, it's really a little bit of paradise by the Indian Ocean with the friendliest staff in the world!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu