We stayed at Breezes in Oct for 3 nights after a 10 day safari. I would love to have stayed for another couple of nights - but that would been enough.
Firstly - the staff and management here were amazing. I emailed about 2 months prior to going, saying that i was planning to proposed to my (now) fiancé while staying in Zanzibar - and was looking for the perfect place. The staff really subtle on our arrival - but made our stay extra special in many ways! We had a free upgrade and bottle champagne, and free 'sundowners'. The customer services manager could not of been more helpful!
As for the resort itself. It is very comfortable - the food is really good (lunch is a bit pricy…) and there is a huge variety of breakfast and dinner options. The pool is relatively small - but this is nice and intimate (not full of screaming kids…) and the beach is pristine. There are all kinds of options to eat on the beach or in a private area - but i think that the standard areas are beautiful enough anyway!
The room (a junior suite) was really nice, good air-conditioning, HUGE bed and really large balcony with sofas to look out over the gardens and sea.
We went on a snorkelling trip one day - which was average - and did not do any of the other things that were on offer (Diving, kite surfing, sailing, huge spa etc) - but to be honest you really don't need to. It is simply lovely just relaxing on the beach or by the pool.
I would recommend this to anyone as a part of a honeymoon or luxury holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu