Breezes is a beautiful beach resort in Zanzibar. The beach is literally on the doorstep (it comes into 2 of the bars) and the resort has a stunning pool and main restaurant. The rooms are spacious and cool and the food is excellent (in particular we loved the breakfasts). We also did the private dining in the Tides restaurant, which was great. We were on full board, which was great and additional drinks did not come too expensive. We did the snorkel safari, which I would greatly recommend.
One word of warning (and the loss of the 5th star) there are jellyfish in the sea, we got stung as did some other guests. The resort did treat us well, there's an onsite nurse, but if we'd've known then we'd have taken some precaution.
But it didn't spoil our holiday and I would really recommend as a luxury beach resort in Zanzibar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Bwejuu