The superlatives given in previous reviews are largely accurate so I will not repeat these and it is difficult to fault the facilities, quality of food and attention of the staff. Yes it can be hot and humid, no there is no TV nor internet access in the rooms (available in TV Room and computer room) - but this is East Africa and not downtown London or NYC, the tourist industry on Zanzibar is still in development, the airport is a good example of this.....
The resort is some 1hr from the airport and somewhat isolated and so not for everyone.
If looking for a complete chill after safari on the mainland or as a honeymoon destination, you cannot go far wrong. Personally, unless into water sport and/or scuba, a week is probably more than enough time here, but this is simply due to the location and certainly not the resort itself, which deserves all the plaudits received.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Bwejuu