Breezes was fantastic. We had a week on safari staying in lodges and tented camps, so it was great to have a week if being pampered.
Breezes is an excellent resort but it is the staff that make it outstanding. We particularly liked Josephait and Issa in the restaurant.
The food has been excellent. We haven't been ill at all and even the standard half board fare is as good as many a London or New York restaurant.
As it is our honeymoon, Breezes treated us to a few freebie extras, like spa treatment and a diving lesson.
The best experience was the Tides restaurant for two. Literally a mini restaurant right on the beach front just for the two of you, with your own waiter and personal chef. Romantic, delicious and great value for money.
Only downside was that our holiday company, Rainbow Tours, messed up our booking and we didn't get the suite we were expecting. The deluxe room we have is fine. But the suites on the first floors give you more sunbathing options.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Bwejuu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.