Breezes resort sits on a beautiful white sandy beach with warm, clear water. The reef ensures that the beach is calm and lovely to swim in, and when the tide goes out you can do a great reef walk.
The rooms are clean and sizeable (we had a suite). Each room has its own verandah / balcony, so you can sit outside. Bathrooms are basic and small to medium in size, but okay.
Lunch at the beach side bar offers some really nice food - great to sit with your feet in the sand and enjoy a drink and some lunch out of the sun. Umbrellas and sun lounges on the beach fill up fast - so get in early to secure a spot. Unfortunately when we visited there were a lot of large family groups, so lots of kids and beach chairs and umbrellas were hard to come by.
Most evening meals are set menu or buffet - the food is okay, but if you are not a big set meal fan then you will quickly get sick of the lack of choice in the evenings.
The spa is great and reasonably priced. Again book early as it is busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Despegar.com and Booking.com so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Bwejuu