Our expectations prior to arrival was that this was a smaller family owned boutique hotel. This wasn't quite the case. However, the lovely staff was very accommodating, food was above average and we have nothing in particular to complain about really. But for couples (on honey moon like us) looking for an exclusive personal and romantic resort, this didn't quite meet the requirements.
To be honest, the beach that I've heard so much about was a disappointment.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Bwejuu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.