This is a great hotel with a really good range of facilities which allows you to do lots or do nothing (what ever takes your fancy!). The +itives were Food, Choice of activities, Dive School on site and the Water Sports. The -atives not many really but it is a bit of a hike from the airport and there is nothing else in the local area eg other restaurants etc but really you don't need them.
We stayed for a week and made good use of the excellent water sports facilities and the dive centre which is a must. We would also recommend the various tips especially the One day Island trip and the Spice Tour (which is better than it wounds!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu