As return guests my husband and I could not have been more thrilled with our most recent stay at Breezes Beach Club and Spa.
From the moment you step out of the vehicle and see the billowing organza curtains lining the walkway as you enter a beautiful lobby area you just know that love and care has gone into every aspect of the hotel. Once you are seated they give you a lovely fresh juice cocktail and a cool towel to freshen up before being taken to your room.
The deluxe room was clean and tidy with fresh flowers on the bed along with a welcome note and ample written information to answer any questions you may have. The amenities are more than enough for a couple on a weeks holiday. The addition of a kettle with coffee and tea was a nice surprise although we rarely took advantage of it. We much preferred going to breakfast and the afternoon tea service by the beach with tasty treats.
The diving was excellent with some of the most beautiful coral and a myriad of fish and sea life to view. The dive operation is professional and knowledgeable. We are used to a more "do it yourself" way of diving so it was a lovely surprise to have everything waiting for you on the boat and to be assisted into your gear etc. such a nice touch!
The spa is heavenly, each time we left the spa we had another appointment card in our hands and a blissful smile. Unbelievably relaxing and the ladies are so professional and kind. They also offer Yoga which everyone said was fabulous.
There are not enough wonderful things we can say about Breezes, we had a fabulous time. A perfect way to recuperate after a 6 night safari!
The food was perfection. The restaurant decor and the uniforms the employees wear change nightly and have a theme. With great variety and extreme flexibility of menus you really cant go wrong here.
We highly recommend the beach lunch. The gardeners build a stunning palm leaf structure decorated with tropical flowers for you to sit under whilst the waiters bring you some of the freshest and tasty seafood you can imagine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Bwejuu