Spent 2 nights here and loved it. So close to beach and so relaxing. Beautiful setting. Romantic and very reasonable. We were on our way round the island and probably would have liked to stay longer.
Room was on the small side but certainly adequate. Had clean bathroom but unfortuantely no AC and only a smallish fan. The room had lots of windows so there was a nice breeze but it was still a little hot at night at times.
Breakfast was served in the open air restaurant and was lovely. We had a few other meals there too which we enjoyed. All in all a lovely experience. Thank you Suzannah for making our stay so pleasant and memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun and sea view is a small bungalow of ten rooms all seaview with restaurant with italian & local foods,tongether with lots of activities like tennis, volley ball and kayaksfor free you will apreciate the helpful stall in a quite atmosphere. it is a place where many nations meet with one spirit enjoying holidays ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Sun and Seaview Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun And Seaview Bungalows Hotel Bwejuu
- Sun And Seaview Bungalows Zanzibar/Bwejuu