We spent 5 happiest days in Anna Of Zanzibar, and one of them was actually our wedding day!!! Niccy and the team went all the way for us, creating a day of our dreams. We got anything we could wish for, and much much more... Truly unforgettable experience, wonderful people, amazing location, lush villas and delicious food...the list goes on forever! They really do make you feel like the most important guest. The villas are always spotless, with huge bathrooms and fresh flowers every day. The food is to die for, and we definitely put on a few kgs in 5 days spent in Anna :) The staff gets you anything before you could even think of it. And, of course, wedding with Anna is truly special. We didn't have to think about anything, all the documents, decorations, sunset cruise, - it all was professionally organised for us. And our wedding dinner in wonderfully decorated gazebo was truly amazing! We really could not rate this place highly enough!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and exclusive boutique hotel with 5 superb villas only. Situated on the east coast of Zanzibar with a beautiful beach. Swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant with superb seafood. Activities include diving, fishing, boat trips and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Anna of Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Of Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Anna Of Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Bwejuu