We spent 6 nights at this amazing hotel in August 2013 and we had a wonderful time! The hotel grounds are immaculate and the rooms are very confortable and modern! The food is exquisite and with a great variety, including the different night themes at Spice. We also had dinner at Jetty and lunch a couple of times at Gabi Beach and were equally pleased! Special mention and thanks to José Antonio, who handled our reservation from beginning to end, taking care of all our needs and requests, to the beach and pool guys, that were extremely kind to our 9 year old son, to John, for making sure our stay was unforgettable with all his recommendations and tour of the property, and of course to Cesar, a great host to each and everyone of Melia Zanzibar guests!
We definitely recommend this property and the island of Zanzibar to anyone willing to enjoy a beautiful tropical island with a very distinct personality!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Indian Ocean archipelago with its white sandy beaches is located 35 km off the Tanzanian main land. The Melia Hotel and Resort is the Zanzibar's leading international resort, situated on the north-east coast of the island, featuring world class luxury. The hideaway resort offers 110 rooms, 7 private villas,7 Front Pavillion Made by African Style an exclusive beach club and a romantic Jetty Bar above the Indian Ocean. The hotel is perfect destination for honeymoon or wedding vacations as well as meetings & incentives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Melia, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Melia Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Zanzibar Hotel Kiwengwa
- Zamani Zanzibar Kempinski Kiwengwa
- Melia Zanzibar Kiwengwa