I could not say anything bad about this resort. Perfect for couples that seek relax and isolation. Nice design hotel with superbe views, a jetti restaurant in front of the indian ocean, friendly staff, good food and price according to category. For those that want to flavour local culture obviously there might be better spots.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Indian Ocean archipelago with its white sandy beaches is located 35 km off the Tanzanian main land. The Melia Hotel and Resort is the Zanzibar's leading international resort, situated on the north-east coast of the island, featuring world class luxury. The hideaway resort offers 110 rooms, 7 private villas,7 Front Pavillion Made by African Style an exclusive beach club and a romantic Jetty Bar above the Indian Ocean. The hotel is perfect destination for honeymoon or wedding vacations as well as meetings & incentives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Melia, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Melia Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Zanzibar Hotel Kiwengwa
- Zamani Zanzibar Kempinski Kiwengwa
- Melia Zanzibar Kiwengwa