The Hotel's location is amazing on the East Coast of Zanzibar, no corals on the beach and the view is amazing in addition to the huge land scape for the hotel around 43 hectares makes the experience even better.
There are a lot of things to do in the hotel and the surroundings, the staff are very friendly and well trained for service industry. If you are travelling with kids it is better to take mosquitos and insects lotion or cream cause they are too many that may be difficult for high sensitive people to stay outside at night but nothing serious. The weather was perfect, the fruits and vegetables used in the hotel are actually planted in the hotel’s premises.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Zanzibar Hotel
- Melia Zanzibar Hotel Kiwengwa
- Zamani Zanzibar Kempinski Kiwengwa
- Zamani Zanzibar Kempinski Hotel
- Melia Zanzibar Kiwengwa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Indian Ocean archipelago with its white sandy beaches is located 35 km off the Tanzanian main land. The Melia Hotel and Resort is the Zanzibar's leading international resort, situated on the north-east coast of the island, featuring world class luxury. The hideaway resort offers 110 rooms, 7 private villas,7 Front Pavillion Made by African Style an exclusive beach club and a romantic Jetty Bar above the Indian Ocean. The hotel is perfect destination for honeymoon or wedding vacations as well as meetings & incentives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Melia, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Melia Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.