The Hotel's location is amazing on the East Coast of Zanzibar, no corals on the beach and the view is amazing in addition to the huge land scape for the hotel around 43 hectares makes the experience even better.
There are a lot of things to do in the hotel and the surroundings, the staff are very friendly and well trained for service industry. If you are travelling with kids it is better to take mosquitos and insects lotion or cream cause they are too many that may be difficult for high sensitive people to stay outside at night but nothing serious. The weather was perfect, the fruits and vegetables used in the hotel are actually planted in the hotel’s premises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Melia Hotel and Resort is the Zanzibar's leading international resort, situated on the north-east coast of the island. Melia Zanzibar is built on a 40 acre estate with a beautiful beach of pearlescent white sand lapped by warm ocean waters, 300 meters long, situated at the very end of the property to procure the perfect combination with nature. The resort is ringed by a natural coral reef, making bathing a relaxing and safe experience. The hotel is perfect destination for honeymoon or wedding vacations as well as meetings & incentives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Melia, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Melia Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Zanzibar Hotel Kiwengwa
- Zamani Zanzibar Kempinski Kiwengwa
- Melia Zanzibar Kiwengwa