Excellent for relax. Everything was good, since the food, the room, service. The beach is excellent (Gabi beach) with great water in terms of temperature, color, sand, everything. The hotel offers very pleasant spaces to relax and admire the nature. It features a SPA with a very good quality. It is possible to make sport too. The service was very good. The entire staff responds promptly to any request and very friendly and professional way. I strongly recommend! The motto is Hakuna matata (no problems)!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Melia Hotel and Resort is the Zanzibar's leading international resort, situated on the north-east coast of the island. Melia Zanzibar is built on a 40 acre estate with a beautiful beach of pearlescent white sand lapped by warm ocean waters, 300 meters long, situated at the very end of the property to procure the perfect combination with nature. The resort is ringed by a natural coral reef, making bathing a relaxing and safe experience. The hotel is perfect destination for honeymoon or wedding vacations as well as meetings & incentives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Expedia, Melia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Melia Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Zanzibar Hotel Kiwengwa
- Zamani Zanzibar Kempinski Kiwengwa
- Melia Zanzibar Kiwengwa